View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2023, 19:52 (Ref:4159178)   #280
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
So the cynic in me may say its just to help certain French cars look not so bad in qualifying but after the swings and roundabout effect have very little impact over 24 and a bit hours.
Sorry, but I dont see you as a cynic. Just realistic. Prepare yourself to watch a Peugeot festival during one hour of race or so, if ever its possible, then retire for stickers or mosquito issues and escape the post race scrutineering. Its good for Toyota to have so called opponents because it means nothing to have only the #7 against the # 8 battle on the track. At the end of the day, they must win or seppuku! Toyoda san will be on the track.

And bear in mind that we all are lucky here to express any opinion about BoP -and other important things- because all the teams, drivers, mechanics and cooks are no more allowed to. Its in the text. I wonder what Porsche had in mind at Spa tho…
May be next step will be to change the BoP during the race remotely…