View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2023, 09:33 (Ref:4159970)   #3169
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Anyone else at the track had problems with there downloaded tickets? I downloaded them last week as ACO told me to, that was a coincidence cause I called them regarding my parking tickets. Today they had a hard time scanning them and also could not scan out because the scanner couldn't read my tickets, I got the feeling it happened more than once today. I'm confident at all, what a mess.
Maybe try and download them again to your phone because mine changed two days after they made the announcement to re-download. So they clearly weren't ready or there was a backlog that took time. It's going to be rough I think.