View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2023, 12:30 (Ref:4160206)   #38
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RX7Mandingo View Post
Got my camping passes already purchased. I feel like I'm in the minority cause I tent camp. Gonna be setting up near the bathrooms at the end of the esses. Sucks to beat about them being stricter about searching vehicles, I guess I'm reverting back to hiding my Heineken in 12pack soda boxes
I still need to purchase my tickets and camping pass. Every year I think I already purchased and then end up scrambling come end of summer!

I am a tent camper as well, but am lucky enough to have some space near the back of a reserved rv spot to call my own.