View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 2023, 16:07 (Ref:4160475)   #95
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
JJ wasn't racing much this year, was he? He was slowly getting better and better in IMSA but prefered to focus on IndyCar which was nonsense at his age and without previous single seater experience, so he only contested endurace rounds there in 2021 and 2022. That's not what you should do if you still wish to achieve something I think. And let's be honest, him driving the G56 entry is because of his last name, not his current skills and pace.
Correct. I thought he'd be quicker. Not sure what he did in testing but 4 secs off is poor. I won't criticize his decisions on where he chooses to race; the man still has a competitive spirit and seeks a challenge. Well, he's got one here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
What's up with Action Express?
What do you mean? 3rd too quick or too slow

And isn't this the second car with one being destroyed in a WEC race?