View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2023, 01:37 (Ref:4160625)   #91
EGG
Racer

Australia
perth, aus
EGG has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I tried to log in to the WEC App on my (i)Phone earlier today and it straightaway told me the App was outdated, with a "Would you like to Update it and Update button. I clicked the update button... then clicked install when it came up, verified it was me,it installed and I logged in no problems. I also went to the WEC website on my laptop to organise the live stream package .... it remembered my login details no problems, logged in and when I clicked on the FIA-WEC TV button it offered me the same Le Mans package for June I always buy. I paid the due by card and was watching within a minute. The only choice it then gave me was the English or French Comms.

I had absolutely no issues or problems at all.
I've had another look at this, I suspect they didn't migrate my account over to the new system due to my email address being too long. The curse of VARCHAR2[20] strikes again.

You can actually still log into the old system: https://members.fiawec.com/en/login

Because they've hidden the login portal, but not turned it off. There I still have an account and various subscriptions going back to 2016.

But I've had to re-register for the new site: fiawec.tv

I guess in other news, rain is wet and my yearly fight with the ACO to give them money will continue next year.