View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2023, 19:04 (Ref:4160843)   #295
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
They will start on row 2 with Toyota
haha, Yes of course you are correct. I guess I was thinking they weren't taking it seriously and thought they had no shot to be that high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
I think I saw from Adams charts that Toyota have the best race pace.
Ferrari will likely find the need to do some strategic foot shooting over the space of 24 hours.

First outright pole for 50 years for Ferrari at Le Mans though.
I wonder how well the Ferrari will work in the wet? Yes it was cold and damp at Spa, but they sure struggled. Will the tire warmers solve all their problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
I wonder what could have caused the fire; loose connection on a line somewhere in the engine bay?
Did I hear the announcers say there was a known fuel cell issue earlier in the running?