View Single Post
Old 11 Jun 2023, 18:22 (Ref:4163245)   #134
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
I'm watching on Motortrend+ here in the US but am having some issues making my experience everything I want it to be.

first, I can directly play on tv from MT+ app on Chromecast, and that works great. But i wanted to play video while streaming RLM audio. So tried to cast from the Motortrend website and the cast button doesn't seem to work. then from my phone i can cast from the MT app, but there is no volume control so I can' t mute it and play RLM. Frustrating
Somehow, I was able to use the android app to cast to Chromecast, and use android chrome browser to access the rlm player and Bluetooth that to a separate speaker bar.

Of particular note, the replays are already available on motortrend on demand in 4 parts. Official wec comms.