View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 2023, 16:33 (Ref:4163567)   #9185
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcug View Post
Thanks for a very good analysis Adam, great job as always. Seems my observations were not entirely correct but at least not far from absolute truth About sector 3, it includes the Porsche curves obviously but also one long straight and second shorter straight so I bet this is where Ferrari gets a big chunk of its speed. Overall I think BOP was really correct, maybe Ferrari slightly too OP but nothing to complain about (someone has to be the quickest).
The top speed data isn’t that easy to draw too many conclusions from. Other than Ferrari is ahead. The rest is very close.
Glickenhaus is pretty strong and consistent.

But maybe combined with S3 we can infer some things.

I hadn’t noticed the Porsche speed in S3. Good call. Porsche is best LMDh and pretty close to the pace setter Ferrari.
It does show something if only that Ferrari’s speed certainly comes from top speed and the time is gained on the “long starlight round the back” and maybe it is fair to assume that in S3 it comes from the run from Arnage down to Porsche Curves?