View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2023, 00:04 (Ref:4164540)   #131
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post

I enjoyed the race, very entertaining with a lot going on, as well as a bit of argy bargy.

I think Michael Andretti needs to have a word with Romain Grosjean.
I think the first conversation he needs to have is with Colton's engineer, that call cost him the win. And then Romains engineer cause that car was GARBAGE all weekend and his driving didn't make it better

Drivers could have a complaint with the track for one reason. Cutting the track edge and not paving an inch beyond the white line seems a bit cheap. Personally I like it, stay on the track and you won't go straight off. But I get the complaints have a basis in safety and broken car concerns.