View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2023, 09:20 (Ref:4165263)   #70
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh43scale View Post
Le Mans has few really nice locations for non accredited snappers .............

Still found the odd new angle - reflections in the windows above T17 (from T34) and through the gate looking towards Ford at Karting. Oh, and managed to squeeze in to get the Ferrari under the podium ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Amusingly, we got these the other way around..... It's a shot I've taken quite a few times over the years....
As spectators, we are unlikely to get "that special shot" but it's still fun trying. Also digital allows us to experiment without the expense of film, where each picture had to count.

Agreed, this is all about memories of the event and being able to share the experience. I think next year, I'll try to involve the people a bit more.