Thread: Team Scuderia Alpha Tauri
View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 2023, 11:39 (Ref:4165935)   #29
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
The big issue is the effective formalising of using AT budget cap capacity to improve the RBR car…
Yes - there is no masking of the statement "The cooperation with Red Bull Racing will be closer, also in terms of cost cap and synergies."

In effect, is this running with the budget of two teams (2x cost caps) to produce a single car design?

It was an issue for the football teams (RB Leipzig and Red Bull Salzburg) and they were forced to make significant changes in staff at the two clubs before they were allowed to compete in the same tournament(s).