Thread: LM24 The LM24 Classic 2023
View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2023, 01:12 (Ref:4166213)   #34
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
Are there concerns of rioters in Le Mans right now?
I've received texts from the organisers the last couple of days to advise me that the public transport network in and around Le Mans is shutting down early, 20:15, to follow guidelines set out by the government. That information is also being shown on the giant screens here regularly. As far as I'm aware, Laval is the closest town to Le Mans which has been affected. The TV news channels have wall to wall non stop coverage, there is nothing else going on in the world apart from these riots, or so it would seem.

I was due to meet friends in the centre of Le Mans for dinner this evening, after The Classic has finished, but we've abandoned that plan as a precaution, and are now meeting up elsewhere.