Thread: WEC Glickenhaus Hypercar
View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2023, 11:19 (Ref:4168056)   #1504
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Cannon fodder now Not only its a complete lack of respect for himself but for the engineers, mechanics and drivers and other people involved in this project. Mechanics and drivers could talk about monkey money and price of risk I think. Lets salute his coomunication skills, with two words he can insult a large part of the racing world if not more. He says cannon? Fired!
I completely disagree. He's plugged away in the hope of getting a decent result again at Le Mans. We know that's his only real focus. He knows he has no chance unless he can seriously upgrade the car. He runs the car(s) on a budget which is a tiny fraction of those the manufacturers have at their disposal. Personally I never expected Glickenhaus to see out the season, and sadly, I don't expect them to be back at Le Mans in 2024, although I really hope they are. Just because someone is outspoken doesn't mean they're wrong. I don't think he's insulted anyone.