View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2023, 15:17 (Ref:4168113)   #7
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I agree. Plus Mercedes involvement. I hope it results in the F1 universe being relatively accurate. Based upon that interview between Pitt and Brundle, it sounds like they are trying to get it right.

While I will have access to Apple TV+ content, I can't help to be a bit disappointed that distribution is limited to a relatively smaller platform. And this may result in limited viewership vs. a wider distribution deal. I assume that the movie was pitched to various studios and Apple Studios/Apple TV+ are the ones who won the distribution rights.

Richard
It is having a global theatre release too.

Guaranteed minimum of 30 days, possibly extending to 60 days before moving to the streaming platform.