Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2023, 08:36 (Ref:4170107)   #550
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
As I say, it defies logic having watched my son doing exactly that whilst driving his fairly new Range Rover.
+1. Now 10" screens are common and carmakers do promote the Apple CarPlay app. From Tesla to a single 208 we are much encouraged to play during driving. And when the voice control is crazy (Pug/Citroën,Ford and many other brands sold on our domestic market) it does not improve safety at all.

Talking about the voice control, I wonder how it's developped. Mazda originally in japanese then translated in english, then in french, then in german? I'll try to use Google translate to talk to my car next time.