View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2023, 08:02 (Ref:4171439)   #314
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
Is there some reason why the FIA can't accept new entries and then leave Liberty to deal with the financial fallout?I have no doubt at all that the objections from existing teams are motivated by fear of loss of profit,and I use the word because with the spending restriction in place,they can't use the surplus funds to develop a faster car.I would be amazed if a new team could materialise and score points in their first season and so they would have to be enormously well funded to find an entry fee,pay personnel and get a factory established.That alone would be a big handicap and the anti-dilution fee is a nonsense as far as competition is concerned-if you don't know how to beat a bunch of newbies,maybe its time to move on.
The Concorde Agreement is a contract between the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), the Formula One teams and the Formula One Group which dictates the terms by which the teams compete in races, and how the television revenues and prize money is shared.