View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2023, 16:46 (Ref:4171639)   #63
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
I now live in Oslo, Norway, but have never been able to get IMSA TV to work on my laptop, no matter which browser I try (Chrome, Firefox, Edge). It manages to play ads before the stream just fine (because, capitalism), but then the stream window turns black and an error shows saying "An unknown error has occured" and that's it.
Thread on watching: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157871

The not playing could be due to an ad blocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Added stuff:
Ad blockers in Chrome often break the IMSA TV stream. Disable them if you get no video.
Or it could be that your in one of the (un)lucky countries that has the
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
How to Watch in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Iceland and Baltics,:
VIAPLAY will broadcast WeatherTech Championship events in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Iceland and Baltics.
I find holidaying in Italy works

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Have you tried Radio Le Mans' page? Same feed, but there's far less on the page to cause conflicts. I have had similar intermittent issues with IMSA TV, so I just use RLM's page now:

https://imsaradio.com/index.php/live-video/
Thanks. I’ve also copied this post to the how to watch thread so that it’s there for people at the next race.