View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2023, 04:01 (Ref:4172949)   #68
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroan View Post
Not to mention the s5 engine is a diesel and a 3ltr v6. It was the 2.0tfsi a5 sportback that was actually being looked at. Basically rwd passat cc
Thanks - I wasn't sure exactly which model of A5 was being looked at. I just know that Pete said this:

"The S5 couldn’t come in because it’s a 3.0-litre, and we were fine with that – we agree with the teams. But to let a 2.0-litre A5 in was no different to any other car in my opinion. We just wanted to change the rules because we feel it would be for everyone’s benefit."