View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2023, 14:06 (Ref:4172995)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I’ve only ever been there once. I was passing through and stopped to watch the DTM practice and qualifying many years ago. So I am limited in what I can tell you. Here it is:

The view from the grandstands in the arena is pretty good. I was at the entry into the last corner. There is a drag stop in the way. You’ll want a decentish lens from there. I liked it you could see the cars for a bit.

Now some speculation. Most of the viewing is from grandstands, maybe this is the reason why camera equipment is limited. It would be a nightmare if loads of people had monopods and big lenses?