View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2023, 20:06 (Ref:4173144)   #251
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
Someone, maybe me, posted about this a few months ago. I think it depends upon what Massa is looking to get out of all of this. Is he looking to be crowned the 2008 champion? If so, that is not going to work. Is he looking to make the entire thing painful enough that more controls are put in place to prevent future cover ups? That might be a small victory. But regardless, he is dragging himself through the mud a bit.

I do get a kick that Bernie is all of a sudden having memory problems around this topic. I can imagine he has some purposeful selective amnesia at times.

Richard

Amnesia or not, this is the interview with F1-Insider.

https://f1-insider.com/formel-1-eccl...-rekord-53946/

Unfortunately, the link to the English language version takes you to an entirely different page.