View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2023, 03:08 (Ref:4173431)   #389
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Sorry about that. Just wondering when we’re gonna get an announcement on anyone joining next year. There’s been no sign of any announcement and we’re already in August. So hopefully sooner rather than later
I have read somewhere that FIA said in late July that they expect to make a decision in the 4-6 week timeframe. So I would think end of August, mid-September if they keep to that schedule.

Regarding losing teams. I think we have generally been bouncing around 10-11 teams for over a decade and 10 teams for a decently long time. For the most part it is generally the same organizations. Sometimes changing hands and sometimes rebranding.

Richard