View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2023, 19:52 (Ref:4173585)   #1006
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
Clearly no mention if LH was driving or not. I tend to think that tunnels are particularly dangerous when it is raining. Water is tracked into the tunnel and the tunnels don't have normal weather that can wash away any accumulation of oil on the road surface. So add in a layer of water and they can be very slick and catch you out.

Richard
Conditions can be seen in the video in this article - https://uk.motor1.com/news/682679/le...dashcam-video/