View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2023, 00:34 (Ref:4174109)   #272
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Video interview with Massa. It's really still not exactly clear what he wants to see. He says it's not for money, but does call out that he is spending a lot of money to move this forward. So maybe he wants his legal fees covered. But he focuses on "justice" and "integrity of the sport". But what exactly that is, is left unasked and answered.

Whoever interviewed him did a terrible job. For example the obvious question is "Do you want the 2008 championship to be adjusted in your favor to make you champion?"

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...oney/10511824/

Richard