View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2023, 01:08 (Ref:4174112)   #273
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
In that interview Massa talks about "justice for the result" (or similar words) a couple of times and "justice" is used a lot. He also said that no-one got punished for manipulating the Singapore race result & mentions the winner of that race.

Sounds to me like he's looking for the results of that race and maybe the championship to be changed 15 years later. Of course, we all know that people did get punished as a result of the Singapore race but I think Massa and his legal team are focussing on the actual results and a change to the results to provide justice.

I really don't think that this whole approach is going to win him any plaudits from anyone but he seems to be pretty resolute. Interesting that he mentions not just the interview with Bernie but also interviews with Charlie and Max. Wonder why the interviews with Charlie and Max weren't enough for him to take action earlier?