View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2023, 18:43 (Ref:4175427)   #399
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
However, the firm in charge of Andretti Global's new facility, is being sued for $11.3 million.
I just read the article and as best as I can tell, the suit is in the opposite direction. It sounds like Andretti created a legal entity for the new facility (Cardinal XLIII) and Cardinal hired a firm to manage the project (Bradford Allen Reality Services) and that the design/build firm (Dillon) contacted Bradford Allen about late payments and Bradford Allen tried to terminate (or reduce) the contract with Dillion. In short, contractor is suing Andretti (Andretti representative). Or maybe I read the intent of your post backward.

Sounds like rich people drama to me.

Richard