View Single Post
Old 7 Sep 2023, 08:48 (Ref:4175487)   #96
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Can anyone remember what date tickets went on sale to members last year (for this year's race) please?

Sean
Yes, being the anorak that I am, I have the dates noted down in my impending 2023 'story'.

Members ticketing for entry and grandstand was 18th October.

Members ticketing for camping and parking was 29th November.

From memory (or rather assumption), non-members ticketing was a week later than each of these dates. Non-members ticketing may be later this year as ticketing for La Sarthe residents will now take place after members, according to the ACO. Only after members and residents will tickets go on sale to the public. 1st Tickets have already mailed customers to reserve their 2024 allocation.

I have my fingers crossed that the ACO see sense this year and put all tickets up on the same date rather than splitting them like last year.