View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 2023, 10:07 (Ref:4176243)   #2730
coffinpilot
Racer

coffinpilot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV8Predator View Post
WSR is very serious, a very professional outfit. And before you criticise Jake Hill for not larking around with his other "team-mates" — he'll do that after the race, he's too serious and focused before the race. Plus the fact (and this is pertinent), they are not "team-mates", his team is Laser Tools Racing with MB Motorsport and they are Team BMW. Two separate teams competing with each other.
Excuse me, at what point did I say anything negative (or positive for that matter) about Hill not 'larking around'? I didn't write that, I didn't infer any negative or positive on that (actually, if I was to share my personal opinion it's that I admire the professionalism that Hill pervades.)
Part of the let down with some teams and drivers (and I'm sharing opinion here, not an observation of mine, or anybody else - just in case it isn't clear) is that there is not enough of an outward image of professionalism within the BTCC.

If you want interpret that as criticism however you're allowed to twist things as you see fit - it's afree world.