View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2023, 09:45 (Ref:4176425)   #322
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Something ironic that I have noticed is if Lewis Hamilton had not overtaken Timo Glock in Brazil, Massa would have been declared champion (equal points but on countback). But then Hamilton could easily be presenting the exact same legal case right now, but requesting that Alonso be removed from the final results rather than the race be annulled. I think he would have more of a case than Massa does. But I still wouldn't want the result changed now. The history of Formula 1 is filled with interesting controversies and they are just that, history. Publicly pointing out where rules weren't followed and people are robbed is fine, but officially, history should be left as it is. Once a year has passed, I think it should no longer be possible to overturn a result, and I think that actually is the case.