View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2023, 11:28 (Ref:4177408)   #108
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I can promise you that he is absolutely no idiot.
Sorry, i can't take your word here. "Idiot" may be overly strong or generic of a word here. I am sure the English language provides a more nuanced definition that better describes him. But short of someone being purposely obtuse, readers here should understand what I am getting at.

Is he dimwitted and unable to remember how to tie his shoes? No. Is he someone who is oblivious to how his words land? Words that even someone of average intelligence should know not to say? Especially when operating in a public facing role? Yes.

Richard