View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2023, 08:46 (Ref:4179376)   #116
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crooky View Post
Just took the plunge and bought the ACO Membership.

Few questions..

Presumably the login for the ACO members site is the same login as for the 24 Hours of Le Mans ticket page?

You get discount on two general admission tickets and camping. And you can buy further tickets in the members pre sale but without a discount?

There's no discount available on grandstands but the members pre sale allows you to choose exact seating?

And bonus question that isn't really that important. Is the ACO app available in English or just French?

Thanks for any help. It's exciting to get the ball rolling on next year's trip.
Yes, the login page will take you to ticketing. But here is the link I used last year.

https://ticket.lemans.org/

I've not bought more than 4 tickets with two memberships and I use a members grandstand, but I believe you can buy further tickets. Others may have better info on this.

You can certainly choose your seat(s) from what is shown as available. I'm again not sure about discounts as I use a members GS anyway.

As to the app, yes, English and French but I rarely open it.