View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2023, 13:58 (Ref:4179447)   #15
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't see Andretti pulling any "top" engineering or management talent. Andretti would be in startup mode and frankly may be a decade before they move out of the midfield if they survive at all. There is only room for one at the top and someone has to be at the bottom (WCC finishing order).

Those who are next level down in the pecking order who feel they have no or slow upward mobility opportunities may switch. Sometimes being the big fish in a small pond is the way to move your career forward. It is an opportunity to show leadership.

Richard

Last edited by Richard C; 3 Oct 2023 at 14:08.