View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2023, 19:01 (Ref:4179665)   #36
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...etti/10528379/

Interesting article that talks about how the FIA arrived at only recommending Andretti moving forward. I was not aware there was a two phase fee for the FIA evaluation with the second fee being a decently large $280K.

The article also talks to the various complexities around 2025 vs 2026 (short runway, single car for 2025, new 2026 Concorde agreement) as well as potential EU anti-trust implications with respect to the anti-dilution fee.

Richard