View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2023, 21:04 (Ref:4179670)   #37
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Oh and the US "factory" that's mentioned IS NOT A DAMN FACTORY, IT'S THEIR US TEAM BASE. If you want to bash a team at least bring facts. They have moved operations for the IMSA with WTR, Indy, NXT and Extreme E shops in one new shop. It's not like they run the Supercars shop out of the US and ship everything to Australia every event, nor is the main Formula E shop their either. At least make sense and pull heads out of asses first, then comment. I know, it's hard for some who want to be first and make huge statements but responsible adults know to actually read THEN post
Jesus, I'll try to make it simple so you can understand.

Wrong. No teams have moved "in one new shop." The new facility has yet to be built.

Wrong. Comparing these other "teams" is a nonsense. The Supercars etc. is a badging exercise. It's not actually their team. Formula E cars are like running Formula Fords.

Part of their USP to F1 is to manufacture in the US.

I'm really not bothered by the opinions of one with little or no knowledge. I already know how hard they would find it to hire good staff, assuming they ever get an entry they can take up of course.