View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2023, 09:33 (Ref:4182913)   #3
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Interesting - hopefully a good event. Any details anywhere other than Facebook? I guess at this stage details are few and far between.
I spotted a mail out email in my junk folder after seeing the Facebook post. Bit more info here:

Lydden Legend Summer Event

Confirms that there is at least some association with the Loheac event. Looks like the Friday is a welcome gala, then two days of track action?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
Not sure if the date is significant - has any news about a WRX calendar for next year been announced yet? Maybe that's waiting on the outcome of the investigation into the Lydden fire?
I didn't want to go full Facebook comment section and jump to conclusions with zero evidence, but I was wondering if this was a tell about the 2024 World RX calendar (or lack thereof).

In my (utterly inexpert) opinion I still think the investigation could take many, many, months. Although they have a solution to finish this years season, I don't think that could/would work for a full season. Is the best option to postpone next year and look to 2025?... that's probably a chat for the World RX thread!