View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2023, 09:38 (Ref:4182914)   #4
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
I spotted a mail out email in my junk folder after seeing the Facebook post. Bit more info here:

Lydden Legend Summer Event

Confirms that there is at least some association with the Loheac event. Looks like the Friday is a welcome gala, then two days of track action?
From that it sounds promising doesn't it? Full on racing from the Retro championship and then 'demos' from the other machinery - I assume that'll be a mix of people giving it the full beans and others pootling (presumably the organisers will split the cars accordingly!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
I didn't want to go full Facebook comment section and jump to conclusions with zero evidence, but I was wondering if this was a tell about the 2024 World RX calendar (or lack thereof).

In my (utterly inexpert) opinion I still think the investigation could take many, many, months. Although they have a solution to finish this years season, I don't think that could/would work for a full season. Is the best option to postpone next year and look to 2025?... that's probably a chat for the World RX thread!
Agreed