View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2023, 03:25 (Ref:4183792)   #42
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If you follow any F1 social media, you probably have seen the firestorm of rumors and speculation that Albert Fabrega started...

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/st...99198227722401

He basically said (translated)... "I don't want to believe the rumor that they have told me now in the paddock. No."

He followed this up later with (translated)... "Good morning CDMX! I'm just going to say one thing about the rumor that I told you yesterday. From the tone of the text it is understood that I would not like it to happen. From here, you can speculate as much as you/we want. And I hope it remains a rumor and not news. End of thread."

He is not going to say what he heard. The speculation is all over the place. With the key being what he might not want to happen.

* Alonso to retire.
* Alonso to RBR (replace Perez).
* Aston Martin sold to Saudi investors.
* Perez to retire (pre-existing rumor).
* Newey to retire or leave to new team.
* Lando to RBR (pre-existing rumor)
* Liberty sells F1.

No doubt there are probably others as well.

Richard