View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2023, 13:47 (Ref:4184058)   #55
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Albert Fabrega followed up with a new tweet...

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/st...43650047955262

Quote:
By the way, for the many of you who have asked me about the rumor, I can only tell you that it had nothing to do with driver exchanges between teams, or withdrawals.
So I take that as him saying it's not about Alonso retiring or moving (or swapping) with RBR. So who knows what this is about. Maybe not even anything consequential. I think he actually didn't intend to create a firestorm as he doesn't seem to post like that and it just got out of hand in a slow news cycle.

Richard