View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 2023, 16:05 (Ref:4184577)   #578
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rika View Post
You may think otherwise that is no problem.

But my opinion for me personal is that this season in Hyperclass was bad.

If I say before season Toyota will win everything and will win easy! Then everybody will say: No no no that is not true.

But I am only wrong in 1 of 7 races. Toyota has won everything else race.
And 4 times even 1-2 Toyota.

Even if they have problem, they really quick are back to the front as if no effort needed.

So for me this was not good season in Hypercars classes.

Hopeful next year will be better and every car can win races. Otherwise I think Hypercar class will be dead before we know it if car constructors also not happy they have no chance to win.
Providing they have the appropriate level of performance applied, I don’t see a problem with that, it’s then up to the other teams to improve and pick up their performance. If there has been an error and they have been allocated too much power or energy or whatever then that’s a different story, but essentially it should still be kinda a meritocracy.

Personally I thought the BOP change just before LeMans was bull ****, I don’t know what reason they had to penalise Toyota (except for helping Ferrari).