Thread: WEC Kolles Prototype
View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2023, 17:11 (Ref:4185598)   #2025
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
While I would rather see Kolles at Le Mans than not, I'd rather see a more reliable, competitive hypercar than Kolles if it was a straight choice between the two entries. Telling Don Panoz he shouldn't enter Le Mans because the third TS020/Audi R8 will get the entry ahead of him would suck for him/his fans, but I doubt many would disagree with the choice.
I'm not sure I agree with that. We had it a lot in GTE. We chucked out long term supporters like JMW because Ford wanted 4 cars, and therefore everyone else wanted 4 cars. I don't consider this an upgrade.

I don't think manufacturers should be allowed to saturate a class for the short term whilst hurting private long term supporters.