View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2023, 19:59 (Ref:4185749)   #19
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
As to Germany may be its because they have no serious data about seniors responsible for more accidents. We have the same thing in France.

As you, Richard, I've nothing against any test, driving included and think it could start at 65 or less. I do remember we had this kind of discussion on here with Mike B, theme was "how do you say Dad/Mum don't you think you should stop driving" or the like.
Because of speed regulation enforcements and fuel cost), over the years I reduced my speed on the road and keep my bike at 110 HP.
ATM when applying for an itn driver licence we're just encouraged to have an ECG every two years (no problem for me, I've one each year).