View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 2023, 22:28 (Ref:4185922)   #119
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I would like to think that the McLaren name still resonates in the States considering they pretty well dominated for a time in Can-Am , only equalled by Lola in the number of championship winning models.
You would hope. I know of Can-Am as I appreciate that era in prototype racing history, but even then, that series was gone before I started paying attention. And I am in my late 50's. I expect most anyone new has zero clue. Any "McLaren" would come from recent Indycar/500 experience and/or road car/supercar name recognition.

Richard