Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2023, 14:35 (Ref:4186001)   #358
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not to discount any of the previous reasons for why the Vegas race on Saturday (agreed avoiding the clash with college and pro football plus the need to show off the Vegas lights for all the instagrammers are the main issues), but I’m also curious about how much of it has to do with the logistics of getting to Abu Dhabi by their local time Thursday?

Seems odd that they would make this a back to back race. Fine this year now that the titles have long been settled…but if the championship was close/down to the last race you wouldn’t be doing the competing teams any favours with such a short turn around.

I guess money talks!

Anywho, I like the 6am races. Get to wake up early, watch the race while the family sleeps, and I don’t lose my afternoon.