View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2023, 14:58 (Ref:4186010)   #63
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchicharro View Post
Good afternoon. It´s been almost 17 years since my last post here (had to create a new account!). I used to visit Le Mans back in the early 2000´s, and even got some pictures with some of you in this forum (Aysedasi, PascalLM...). I used to go with my father and brought some good spanish wine to the saturday meeting... After some years just attending the Le Mans Classic I decided to get back to the 24h race this year, but only managed this morning, after 1,5h queue, to get hold of a couple of GA tickets (was willing to get a grandstand) and no parking possible!
Does any of you think it would be possible to get a parking place anywhere?? Thanks!!!
You're not Javi by any chance, are you?

Parking will be problematic as all full week parking is now sold out. I think you'll need to keep a look out to see if the ACO set up their resale site for tickets no longer needed. Once the agencies tell their customers what they have for them, some tickets will be come available. We also have a thread here on which members can post their needs and any tickets they have for sale.