Thread: 2023 Season
View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2023, 11:33 (Ref:4186096)   #363
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
I expect it will be a love/hate thing for many. I can imagine many who have been watching F1 for a long time will struggle with this. That it may be just too different. They are likely to roll their eyes and mutter "Americans" under their breath.

Richard

According to the BBC, Verstappen was totally unimpressed with the whole pizzazz of the "show"; sort of "I'm only here to race, not glad hand all and sundry". Meanwhile Hamilton put on his best PR hat and only had good things to say, while Ricciardo said it was "cool".

Alonso and Stroll jnr didn't attend the special official "Meet the drivers" which was staged for the benefit of the high-rollers and Stroll senior had to deputise for them.