Thread: MotoGP 2023
View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2023, 23:54 (Ref:4187352)   #159
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Can't say I blame you! Solid sprint win for Martin, Pecco just falling away at the start and showing no pace throughout which gives us a grandstand finale tomorrow. MM showing real grit as usual with a podium finish. Loved the way that MM laughed off the tyre marks on Martin shoulder! Bagnaia still holds 14 point advantage but if the Pramac boys start getting overly aggressive anything could happen.
Yes it's "very interesting" to say the least ! Although I am going out in the morning I will miss Moto3 and Moto2 live but will catch up later after the MotoGP that is live on RTVE in Spain. You need to be connected to a Spanish server with a VPN if you want access to RTVE in the UK or have TNT sport that I have, but I to to have to use a VPN as well as I am down here.
I also tend to use the Spanish channel on my TV for the visual as it's HD quality and use the commentary on the TNT (old BT sport) via the laptop as although I can understand most of the lingo, I can't after they talk at a hundred miles an hour when they get excited !!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !