View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2023, 11:41 (Ref:4187386)   #10
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great intro, BR

Not much love for this particular race, is there? WDC/WCC decided, best-of-the-rest and midfield teams wrangling for WCC points to make sure they get their extra millions. Qualifying felt a bit flat to me, almost as if some teams & drivers have shrugged their shoulders a bit and are looking forward to packing up for Christmas, while others were trying just a bit too hard (Logan Sargent, I'm looking at you!).

I intend to watch it, but if something else takes my attention I don't think I'll miss it much.