Old 27 Nov 2023, 12:18 (Ref:4187515)   #73
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
I don't think he's thrown his toys, I'd say behind closed doors he would be displeased with the car he has been given this year, who could blame him for that. Supercars have blacklisted Shane since he spoke out earlier in the year. Blacklisted him all this weekend, no interviews, not even a few words on the grid before his last race in the series. He wasn't even given a chance to thank the fans when he received the award on the grid. Very strange. Contrast Shane's final round with how CL was sent off, Black&White. Interesting how a guy can go from loving SC to wanting to get the **** out in a matter of a couple years. Verstappen can speak his mind in F1, do that in SC and Skaife is sending you messages to shut your mouth, Management is also putting pressure on everyone to sing only from their song sheet. Looking like a toxic dictatorship. All the window dressing will not hide it forever. There is more politics in motorsport than actual on the track racing. the sport is mostly passion driven, which is why things can become very toxic very quickly.
I totally agree = Blacklisting