View Single Post
Old 1 Dec 2023, 18:28 (Ref:4187964)   #110
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
rookie in this context just means their first year in F1.

Andretti have said they would be looking to bring over an American driver which presumably could include picking from a pool of experienced Indy drivers who would technically be rookies in F1 if they crossed over or perhaps even their funding even demands it?

or more generally speaking about any potential new teams...a rich guy wants to start/buy/invest in a team and wants their kid to do the driving or perhaps that rookie is themselves independently bringing a big bag of cash with them.

surely we have seen rookies driving for new teams before amongst the last crop of new teams that joined up.

anyways, there are obviously several reasons why a rookie might be asked to join a new team...dont see the need to belittle someone for suggesting that more rookies on the grid would be a nice thing.