Thread: IMSA IMSA 2024
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2023, 15:47 (Ref:4188793)   #353
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Let me book an emergency appointment to the opticians then...

Penske's livery is yet another red-white-black rehash, like Audi & Toyota before them (and that's just in the modern era). I couldn't think of a less appropriate words to describe it. It is neither aesthetically offensive, nor is it pleasing; it's as mediocre and milquetoast as corporate liveries get.

As for the new Proton livery ... it's definitely better, but for me the black-gold combination hems a little close to the JPS rip-off liveries of about a decade ago. Hopefully it looks better in motion with the chevrons on top.
Or it looks like the Mustang Sampling varieties they've used in IMSA for multiple years too?