Thread: WEC WEC 2024
View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2023, 03:06 (Ref:4189067)   #299
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
They ran different compound tires in the wec than imsa. I'm sure its covered in these forums. And I think even a driver who participated in both series chimed in too.
But did they adjust their driving? It's not like the ACO said oh by the way you've tested with warmers but now you can't? And I noticed the vast majority of the AMs did NOT throw their cars off track in LMP2 or GTE. Did they get a magically more sticky tire? I have the same comment as I do in F1, you know the rules and you decided, yeah, that's fine let's go full throttle before the tire is ready. In fact 99% plus of the stints were not impacted, to me that's a driver issue not rules.